The Kapiti Aero Club operates on a membership basis, whereby members are entitled to a discounted aircraft rate and use of the facilities.
Club membership fees:
- Club membership is annual and the membership period is 1 April to the following 31 March
- During the month of March all members will receive a reminder that their annual $147.00 membership fee is due (student/junior membership $30.00 inc GST).
- To retain their club membership members should settle their membership fee by 30 April
The membership fee may be paid by:
- A direct credit in the following account: (contact the club for bank account details)
- Paying the membership fee at the time you pay for your next flight
- After 30 April flights will not be authorised for members who have not paid their annual membership fees
Download Club Membership Application form here – Kapiti Aero Club Membership Form. Completed forms to be handed in at the Aero Club reception.